11.8.08

LAS VEGAS

I spent the weekend in Las Vegas with Katie . It was ballin. (Balling, if you will) I got burned because I'm an "I word" but had tons of time to relax and talk to Katie about moving on to new things and time to reflect on the old ones. I am extremely glad I went and incredibly thankful for her amazing fam.

Things to mention about the weekend:
1. I Love Sushi= Yes please, and thank you. Worth the wait.
2. I was supposed to have a layover in Phoenix, but we couldn't land because the weather was bad, they re-routed our flight to Vegas, that was great for all four of us going there, but not for the rest of our flight. That's the greatest thing airline drama has every done for me.
3. The little kids being pushed in strollers down the strip at 2 am made me think about life a little.
4. The angry bride with her dress hiked up trudging down the strip with the groom following was hilarious and also made me think about life a little.
5. A six year old told me that she knows 16 bad words. Maybe even more. Maybe less.
6. Katie is going to do awesome things with her life and I'm excited to hear all about them. She is great and on a new ADVENTURE! So hooray for that.
7. I want to know what "Las Vegas" means. It's got to mean something. I'm determined to figure it out.

In other news:
More appointments today!
I have plane tickets for my trip to ND, so that's official.
Sarah comes home soon and I cannot wait to talk to her all about South Africa.
I have TONS to do and only about 10 days left in El P. WOW.

kb

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL! Kassi, you are too funny. I like reading your blog. :-) ALSO, you forgot to mention the Satanic birds. Those things are worse than Alfred Hitchcock. And Andrew is right - it does mean the meadows. I had forgotten. Keep me posted!!