26.8.08

7 Sleeps

I will sleep seven times before I go to AFRICA. That is terrifying.

Sorry to all four of you who read this blog that I haven't updated in forever. Things have been crazy and will most likely continue to be for the next week or year or so : )

I am having tons of fun at Notre Dame and finally head home tomorrow to start packing and getting things together. I still haven't decided if it was a good idea for me to come here before leaving, but I have had some good/ridiculous times over the last few days and it has been good to see everyone, it just adds a new level of complication to my feelings about being gone for a long time.

I will hopefully have some more to say once I get home. I will for sure be updating more frequently once I get to Africa.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i just wanted you to know that i indeed read this blog as well. i'm excited to hear of your travels in africa! and i'm praying for you. have a great semester!

Bob said...

Me. I read too. Will you learn Zulu?