1.12.08

Really...

I should have written something, anything really, in the last 10 days while I was busy skipping around the country with my family members...but I didn't. Hopefully I will.

I should have written something about world AIDS day today...but I didn't. Hopefully I will

I am sad that my family is gone...but I am also happy to be back with my babies.

Happy Birthday to Sikho who is officially 2, but began his terrible 2's months ago. Good thing he is adorable.
AND Happy Birthday to Mickey Mouse who is 5 whole years old today and blew out his own birthday candle all by himself!

The faces that the babies made when I jumped into the playroom today after not seeing them for 8 days almost made my heart explode.

Hopefully I'll write more in the next few days, I'm just terrible at forcing myself to write.

love y'all
kb

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Sheesh! It's about time! I was beginning to wonder if your blog would become forlorn! :-P

Bob said...

Hooray! You're back. Can't wait to read more about the kids and your travels last week. Or ‘see’ about those. Here's hoping your camera's out of the shop – hint hint. I’m hoping you’ll report that the lions on the game preserve practiced ‘catch and release’. Otherwise, well, woo, I hate to think of Bambi burgers. Please tell us that didn’t happen. Great to have you back. Catch us up when you've had time to rest from safari.

Anonymous said...

Picture this:

Kassi on an Ostrich
Kassi yelling "stay on the left side of the road" !
Kassi eating Ostrich for Thanksgiving
Kassi running to the bathroom in Capetown.
Kassi yelling at Bud that he is stupid. What’s new.
Kassi taking stupid pictures. Whats new
Kassi helping HA!, put up a basketball goal for the kids.
Kassi being beat by 2 - 8 year olds (who only picked up a basketball for 10 mins the first time in their lives) on the basketball court.
Kassi making tortillas in south Africa with the family
Kassi drinking wine.
Kassi drinking more wine.
Kassi enjoying the good life - food, wine, comfortable beds, all the hot water you can use at our lodging stops
Kassi trying to shoot pool.
Kassi so excited watching a Cheetah Kill that she forgot to push the record button
Kassi shopping.
Kassi doing more shopping.
Kassi ordering room service
Kassi having her clothes washed at the hotel
Kassi drinking sweet wine.
Kassi in the congo caves and loving it.
Kassi shopping for that ring.
Kassi buying a South African ring.
Kassi getting us lost in South Africa.
Kassi going through the 100 lbs of items Dad brought to South Africa for her and her kids
Kassi’s room in south Africa, well you can just imagine.
Kassi eating KFC in South Africa.
Kassi saying to herself thank God they are gone.
Kassi being loved by her DAD and Brother.
Love You.
DAD

Anonymous said...

haha, pappa barbee left the best comment ever!!

I miss children excited to see me :(

and i miss you!